Monday, June 27, 2011

Project Life Inspiration from Lake Havasu, AZ

I was out of town last week, visiting my favorite place... Lake Havasu, AZ. Nothing says summer to me like being out there on the Lake with my family. I grew up going there every sumer and almost every other weekend all summer long. Now the tradition lives on with my kids. Here are a few of my favorite photos I took out there...
This is how we started out of trip on Friday night watching the sunset from the water. Photo taken with my iphone using Camera+ app and the sunset enhancer.
My mom tought the kids to play Uno
My kids were searching for the smallest and largest shells they could find
Playing cribbage with my dad is a must every trip. We even taught my 10 year old to play and she picked it up very fast
one the water at sunset = happy family of 5!
I have some more wonderful pictures to share of summer fun stuff next week. See you then.
Jenn

2 comments:

The Shire Family said...

Great blog post! Love the pics! It inspires me to not use my auto and take such pre-planned pics!

KDC Events said...

JEALOUS! Looks like fun!