Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mess all around!

I was just on FB and came across Jennifer Priest post about a messy scrap area and could totally relate! And she was relating to Kristina Werner post. I did just clean my room on Saturday because Sunday I was teaching a craft at the Chruch for the womens ministry. So although its still messy in here its nothing like it was before. Before cleaning...











Man I look terrible, but then again I am crafting and I really dont dress up for that! I usually wear soccer shorts and a tank top just like I am there! But my little fashionista looks good!!


After cleaning and teaching the class...


This is under my desk...


In my drawers...


Behind that picture on the shelf...


AND THIS CORNER LOOKS NICE BUT REALLY IT HAS THIS...


So my dirty secret is out!! How about your scrap area... messy or clean?

1 comment: