Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bon Jovi - Hallelujah

Okay so if you know me and are a friend on FB you know how much I love Bon Jovi. I listen to his music every since day and never get sick of it. Last night I rewatched a documentary about Bon Jovi and his band members. I have seen it a bunch of times and even have recorded it on Showtime just to be able to watch it over and over and listen to the music. I love the song "Halleujah" and you cant find it on any of his cds because he has never released it. I hope that changes cause I LOVE IT!! Today I have listened to it a few times! So I want to share it with all of you! Enjoy.

2 comments:

Laura Evangeline said...

Oh, I love this song. I first heard it by someone else on one of the Shrek sound tracks lol! :-)

Laura Evangeline said...

Happy Easter, Jenn!