Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cards Cards and more Cards

I haven't really been scrapbooking at all lately. I get my office all picked up and think I can finally do something and then my kids come in and that's the end of that. Hard to work in a room with three kids digging through all my stuff and climbing on me. But its all worth the smiles I get from them and the hugs. So instead I have just thrown together a few cards that I needed for Mother's Day, Birthdays and for Madalyn's Teacher. The only cards that I did that really was a production line was some Thank you cards for the kids birthday gifts. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do.



The card below was a lot of fun to make. I scraplifted it from Paper Crafts Go to Sketches Magazine., Vol. #1., page # 76. They took an envelope and sealed it, then cut the end off, covered it with paper and cut out a half circle on top. Then you can add money like I did or a gift card. There were other great ideas in there too. In fact the "mom" card above was also from a sketch.



This card is also from the sketches, but I changed it up a bit. I also used scrap pieces of papers, leftover letters and some sequence ribbon that I won from Jennifer Priest's blog, you can even buy them at her Etsy shop.



Here is another one from a sketch. Once again I used the sequence ribbon and the leftover scraps I had.


Here are the Thank you cards, also from a sketch. Guess I really got my dollars worth out of that Magazine! Picked fun papers I had that were leftovers from another project, used my cricut to cut everything I needed first, assembled it, wrote a thank you and then let the kids write their names, although Kyle needed a lot of help. It can out perfect though and they loved helping.




Have a good Sunday evening.
Jenn

2 comments:

Staci at Craftify It ! said...

WOW! You have some serious talent! I wish I was better at scrapbooking! I'm your newest follower for sure!
Staci;)

get scrappy said...

AWWW! Thanks Staci. I love your blog, I found you months ago and have been going back everyday to see whats new.