Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"I can do all things...."

Hi everyone.

Back in June I made a wall saying for a fund raiser at church. Unfortunately it never sold, but the good news is that I gave it to Madalyn's Bible Quiz Coach. She was the one who picked the saying and I saw it fitting that I gave it to her. I finally have a picture of it downloaded from my camera and ready share. I wish that I had one of it on a wall but I don't. However I have one of it right after I cut it using my cricut and the Sure Cuts Alot program. If you have a cricut and wish you could use fonts on your computer this is a way you can, click HERE to check it out! The vinyl I got from the Vinyl Outlet, they have a huge selection of colors, the sizes are 12x36, and the prices are awesome! Anyway the quote we used was.... "I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens me." Phil. 4:13



Hope you are all having a good week so far. Happy scrapping.

Jenn

1 comment:

richard said...

I love that scripture... can you e-mail me I have a question for you... thanks!
stampinmickey@yahoo.com