Monday, August 3, 2009

Bubbles

Hi everyone.

I am just here to share a quick little project with you. I have been holding on to some acrylic circles awhile now and finally got a chance to use them. I painted my kids bathroom a few weeks ago and put up a vinyl wall saying that says "splish splash I was taking a bath" and thought it would be fun to accent the saying with bubbles. When I was trying to think how I was going to paint them on the wall my mom reminded me that I had the circles stashed away. So I dug them out! To get started I removed the protective cover from one side and painted it with the Acrylic Paint Dabber in Pearl and set it aside to dry. On some of the circles I did do more then one coat. Then for the blue color accent... that is painted on the front side. I used another dabber in the Aqua and a small paint brush. All I did was open the top of the dabber and paint the accent by hand. To hang them up all I did was make a hole using a crop-a-dile and a nail. It was really simple and I love the way it turned out and it only took me a few minutes to let the paint dry!



Thanks for stopping by. Til next time happy scrapping.
Jenn

3 comments:

Crafty Num Nums said...

Very cute :) The bubbles are the perfect accent to your saying, way cool.

Laura - The Stampin' Soldier said...

You know.... My favorite word is "BUBBLE"! I love it!!!

Regina said...

a fabulous idea for the circles! perfect for the saying