Monday, August 10, 2009

3rd grade

Today was the first day of school for my Daughter Madalyn. I can't believe that she is in the 3rd grade already. Seems like only yesterday she was a newborn. I would not change anything though because as they get older the easier and more fun it becomes. Here is our traditional first day of school photo that we take in the front yard.



Here she is in her class.



And at the end of the day I am sure that I will be getting one of her snoring away. She is so not a morning person so I am more then positive she will be in bed at 8:30 tonight with no problem!

3 comments:

scrappuccino said...

Love the pictures... She is such a cutie. Did she have a great day? Like her teacher?
...Erin

get scrappy said...

She did have a great day! She was so excited to be there and see her friends. She got the teacher that she wanted and a teacher that she has known since Kindergarten. Her daughter and Madalyn are friends and in class together as well. So it should be a great year.

Laura - The Stampin' Soldier said...

Aw! She is cute!!!