Thursday, July 9, 2009

Vinyl Wall Saying

I can not believe how long it has been since my last post. Things have been really crazy with fund raisers, kids, Madalyn's world quiz meet in Orlando and 4th of July weekend in Lake Havasu. I have had no time to do anything. But now that its all finished my life is slowing down and I am finding time after the kids go down at night to get some of my projects done. The one thing that I have been wanting to do for months is make a vinyl wall saying for my living room, so I did. Last night I spent two hours working on the size and the font. I did use my cricut expression with my Sure Cuts A lot Program that allows you to use the fonts on your computer. Great right? I love my cricut and my cartridges but now I can love it even more. This morning while the kids were playing so nicely together in their rooms I found time to put it on the wall. Lining it up was a little hard by myself, but I think it came out great. Now I need to start working on the 4 I need to make for my sister before my mom leaves on Aug. 8th to visit her in Hawaii. Anyway, here is mine!


I hope that life is treating you all well. Until next time happy creating.
Jenn

No comments: