Thursday, May 7, 2009

BUSY BUSY!

I have been a terrible blogger. Seems like I don't have time to sleep let a lone blog about whats been going go. I wish I could say I have been busy scrapping away but that is not the case. We have been moving and dealing with fundraisers for Madalyn's trip to Orlando this summer. Last weekend we finished moving everything in to the house and now we are trying to empty boxes and set up all of our services. I believe that the guy installing the alarm system right now is the last thing that needs to be addressed as of now. I do have one project to share that I did for the Del Mar Expo, which I just finished a few minutes ago. I had the main part done and added a few embellishments and magnets to it today. It is made using a 11x 14 metal K2R panel, a ribbon from the $1 aisle from Target, flowers that I picked up at the Expo in the Kits2remember booth, the white Butterfly is a Heidi Swapp overlay also from the K2R booth, the colorful butterflies are 3-D stickers that I had in my stash and the jewled brads are left over from a kit that I got from Kits2Remember, a K2R stamp (item #1-10), jet black staz-on ink, some Me and My big ideas jewels, and Glossy accents to adhere them to the overlay. So to get the look with the over lay butterfly I cut it out of the 12x12 transparency that it came on. Then I just adhered it on to the corner of the metal being sure to hide the adhesive behind the white of the butterfly. Then stamped the other 3 corners added the butterfly stickers, added magnets to the back side of the flowers after do the brads. It didn't take much time at all.






If you are ever looking for a project kit that is designed well, has great insturctions, amazing products and a value like no other KITS2REMEBER is the way to go. I can always make what I want and then some with the stuff that is left over!!!!!!

Thanks for dropping by, Happy scrapping.

Jenn

No comments: