Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Del Mar Scarpbook Expo

Hello Everyone.

I wish that I had project to share with you, however all my scrapbook stuff is currently in boxes since we moved last week. I am hoping to get everything out soon.

SO National Scrapbook Day is this weekend!!!!!! YIPPY! I don't know about you but I am not a football fan and I would have to say that NSD is my superbowl. I will not be scrapping, but I will be working in the Kits2remember booth at the Del Mar Scrapbook Expo. We are going to have some wonderful kits, samples and a make-n-take for $4. I will be working the make-n-take table and Kathy will be working in the booth. Please come out and say hi. We love to meet other K2R die hard fans! ALSO, you need to print out this coupon to use at the K2R booth, you will get FREE 6x6 Acrylic Covers with any purchase.

I hope to see you scrappers out there at the Expo. Enjoy your NSD weekend.

Jenn

No comments: