Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Using your stash and scraps

Hello everyone. I am so sorry that it has been so long since my last post. We have been running back in forth from Redlands to Hesperia every other day to visit my MIL in the hospital. She has been very sick and undergoing lots of tests. They still have not found the main cause of the problem so they will be continuing testing her. However we finally got some good new this morning... she was able to leave the hospital and will now do the test as needed. Hopefully they will find the problem soon and correct it. Anyway. As far as scarp booking...it has been forever since I have done a 12x12 page!! I LOVE doing them but have gotten into small books instead. So when I stumbled across a website CROP ADDICT they had sketches I fell in love with and want to try it out. I did however change it from 3 photos to 1 5x7 photo. Other then that I used my stash and scraps. the products I used were a textured red cardstock, left over blue cardstock that I cut using my Creative Memories Circle Cutting System, the scallop polka dot piece I cut out of a scrap with my cricut cartridge ACCENT ESSENTIALS, the red pattern paper was also a scrap, the title and stars were cut out of white cardstock using my cricut cartridge PLANTIN SCHOOLBOOK. To give it an aged look I used my Close to My Heart Chocolate distressing ink pad. It was a simple page to put together. Boy do I need to get back to doing 12x12 again. Enjoy.

Jenn

No comments: