Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BUSY

Busy, busy, busy. That is the way life has been lately. Between visiting Bill's mom a lot while she is still sick, Madalyn in school, doctor appointments, Makayla and Kyle and the house I feel as though I am spinning out of control. I wish I had time to do more. So today after taking Madalyn to school extra early for their class field trip I took a time out and it was wonderful. I took Makayla and Kyle to the Hesperia Lakes for an hour and a half to play. They loved the swings like any other little one would, the were monkeys climbing on everything in sight, and just all in all happy. We took a little stroll and looked at the ducks and geese. Makayla pointed out how I forgot to bring the "duckies food." So I guess we will be making it back there real soon. Kyle didn't care much about feeding them but instead wanted to chase them into the pond and try to follow them in. It was a nice break to the normal day. Anyway. In scrapbooking news I haven't had any time to do anything. It is driving me crazy. I WILL make time this weekend. I did however get a vinyl wall saying done and up in my MIL kitchen. All in all it turned out great. We did it in french using my cricut expression, my design studio and cartridges Accent Essentials and Plantin School Book and chocolate brown vinyl. It saying "seasoned with love." It amazes me how simple the design but a big impact it gave the kitchen. One of these days I will need to make some for my home. Here are some photos of the saying and of the park. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Jenn

3 comments:

The Stampin' Soldier said...

Oh I love that saying. I want it in my kitchen when I get home. I love the pics you've shared too. I really enjoy seeing life back home. It makes me feel like apart of it. Thanks for your kind words too. You really made my day! Hugs!!!

Kathi L. said...

That looks amazing on the wall...Good job Jenn. I just bought Cricut vinyl at Joann's this week. I was excited because it was 40% off, so I was expecting to pay, $5.99 a package. However, it was apparently, clearanced, and I got it for $2.97 a package. That is probably why there was only blue and pink left. Still a deal.

get scrappy said...

Thanks to both of you! It really was a lot of fun to do. I did another one for my sister in law but forgot to take photos, so next time I go visit I will get some. Guess that I will be making a trip to the store. Last time I went to Joann's they didn't have any but you never know. I still want to make some for here and one for my mom's guest bathroom.