Tuesday, December 23, 2008

8x8 Acrylic Album

Many classes ago I took the "caught on Film" class with Jessica and I gave that album to my niece since she plays soccer. She was so excited that it was something that she could embellish and add photos to on her own. Every time I see her she makes it a point to show me the ribbons that she tied on the binding and how she is planning to put the pictures in it once my BIL copies and prints the pictures for her. Well as you know when ever you have girls that do everything together you have to give them the same thing. My daughter and my niece are two peas in a pod. So Madalyn is has become jealous of Bailey because I made her a book that she can do on her own. The other day Madalyn asked if I would make her a book and I was already in the developing process of it. So I asked if you could have a book what colors of them would it be.... I got something girly and kind of springish since my birthday is in spring. Well as if I didn't know what would fit her perfectly! Since I had already picked up paper and things I was hoping that it would fit her idea. AND IT DID! I made a five panel 8x8 acrylic album using K2R acrylic, making memories pink paint and foam stamps, Close to my Heart Chocolate destressing ink, Basic Grey pattern paper Euphoria line, My Mind's Eye Laundry Line (Fun Lovin spots paper), My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy 2 line (My love My friends / Blushing Paper), My Mind's Eye Transparencies (flower and a frame), Me and My Big Ideas Rhinestones, Bazill 4.5 inch Piglet Blossom Flower, Baby Blue Stickles, and Prima Flowers. I haven't added any pictures or ribbons because I want it to be her vision from now on. She should be super excited! I can't wait to give it to her. Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for stopping by. Jenn

2 comments:

Kathi L. said...

I love Maddie's book...did she love it?

get scrappy said...

Thanks, She did love it.