Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas on a BUDGET!

The Christman Challenge this year is to stay at $20 for a family gift and that is all. No individual gifts of any kind. I have to say that when I heard that I thought good freaking luck! But i have come up with a few ideas. I am making a game board out of metal I had, scrap booking supplies, pictures, and magnets. One side will be a tic tac toe for the young family members and the other will be a checkers board. I have started it but still need pictures and magnets to get it done.
The other is a hard cover album from http://www. kodakgallery. com/.
They have a deal with a coupon until November 19th, you can BUY ONE GET ONE FREE! AND then they have another coupon that can be used to get 30% off an order of $60 or 20% off an order of $30. All you do is upload pictures and create a book. You can change the layout, pick color, and add captions or a story. So I did that and go TWO books for $25.05 including tax and shipping!!!! What a deal. I am now done with that side of the family. Now on to the other side.

Make sure you stay tuned for pictures of the game board project!

Happy scrapping! Jenn

No comments: