Friday, October 3, 2008

I am new...

to this whole world of blogging. I am not even sure with what or where to start. I guess I will start with who I am.... My name is Jenn Christman. I am married to a wonderful man, Bill. He is and was my best friend in high school. After dating the wrong people we decided to take a chance on us. After all he knew everything about me and I knew everything about him. We were always together and always there for each other. Now it is 9 years later from the day we decided to take the plunge. We have been married for eight years and have had a wonderful experience thus far. So far we are lucky enough to have three delightful children, Madalyn who is 7, Makayla who is 2 and Kyle who is 1. YES, they are only one year and eleven days apart. But that is all good. After having a hard time getting pregnant with our second child we decided to just let things happen and they did. We wouldn't change anything in with the way we have had our children. It has however changed our minds on more. We are more then satisfied with the three we have. I am a stay at home mom, it truly is the hardest thing that I have ever done. I have had a few times that I have tried to work and be a mom but the guilt I felt leaving was to strong. So my husband took on the roll of being a bread winner for the family. Not only does he do all the hard "work" outside of the home but he helps out a tremendous amount around the house and with the kids. And that is how my love and life in scrapbooking came about. Without his help I wouldn't have anytime to get into my scrap room and create. My scrapbooking has taken a huge journey over the years. I used to only scrap on 12x12 pages and have lots of shapes and stickers. Now I am into using acrylic, canvas, 12x12, 6x6, 4x4 pages, mini books and I am hoping to add metal to my many choices. All I know there are so many possibilities and I have been lucky enough to meet wonderful people that share their love for thinking outside of the box when it comes to scrapbooking. I hope that some of my creations help to inspire you to look beyond the traditional. You can find a few of my creations on kits2remember.com under project ideas. Thanks to Jessica for taking a chance on me, you can purchase a tissue box/ album kit that is sure to put a smile on your face. The best part is that it is only $5. You can also find me on zutterzisters.com under the inspiration station for the month of October. I made a Keepsakes box out of 6x6 acrylic. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for visiting.

Jenn

1 comment:

Jessica Guthrie said...

Hey, woman! Happy to see you are blogging!!!!