Saturday, October 18, 2008

Handmade Gifts

are the best presents ever. Well at least that is how I feel. I love to make and receive anything handmade. So throwing something together before a party or a house warming is always something I do. Today was no different. I just dug through my stash and found some stuff that I liked and a little acrylic and in 30 minutes had two gifts. I started with 4 6x6 acrylic panels that I got at kits2remember.com, my Colorbok Scalloped Box Set that I got as a gift, some ribbon, white paint, and some O wire and put together a wall hanging! After that I used an acrylic panel that was 8x8 (also from K2R), a scalloped piece of 8x8 patterned paper, KiaserCraft embelishments, paper flowers, brads, and left over Three Bugs in a Rug alphabets to make another wall hanging.
We had the best time tonight hanging out. But now that its 12 am I better get to bed before the kids wake up!

1 comment:

NURUL FARID said...

nice handmade craft. creative!!